Perfect package for the vehicle of tomorrow
- Best in class Training and certification
- Great Marketing, powered by NAPA
- Support structure and tools to deliver world class service
Every car brand will come up with an electric model within twelve months
And the trend is accelerating. The second-hand market is also electrifying offering opportunities your shop needs to capture. Especially now that government subsidies continue.
Is your garage ready to work with electric and hybrid cars?
Contact us today to be ready for tomorrow
What's in it for you?
We can help you take the next step with your repair shop, towards the next generation of cars and drivers.
The Nexdrive program is open to the NAPA AUTOPRO network.
The program relies on 4 pillars : parts and products, the NAPA network, your automotive repair shop and of course Marketing.
Products and Parts
- Highlight existing parts availability at NAPA & AAG
- Tools and equipment minimum requirements for shops
- Electric charging stations
- Establishment of a “find it” communication network amongst participating NAPA Stores & shops
- Develop relationships, expertise and knowledge (Product team)
NAPA Store - High Voltage Program
- Dedicated Parts Specialist for EV & Hybrids
- Mandatory certification and training for Parts Specialist
- Access to ‘find it’ hotline to be able to support your ASP
- Access to a Technical Support hotline
Automotive Shops: NexDrive Audit
- Bi-annual audit for standards and norms
- One trained and certified technician
- One trained service advisor on NAPA Canada program
- One electric charging station
- Minimum required tooling and safety equipment
- NexDrive branding displayed
- Only available for NAPA AUTOPRO or single-branded NAPA Autocare
- Highlighted presence on Nexdrive website
- Public relations plan including Trade publications
- Online Content strategy
- Involvement with EV social groups & communities
- Marketing POP material